Re: [avr-gcc-list] Converting string to uint32_t

From: Georg-Johann Lay
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] Converting string to uint32_t
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2014 11:23:48 +0200

Am 10/13/2014 11:57 PM, schrieb Andreas Höschler:
Hi all,

doing my first cautious steps in C on an Arduino I try to convert a string read
over the serial interface to a uint32_t.

So what's wrong with strtoul from stdlib.h ?

[snipped bulk op code]

Johann

p.s.

You started this new thread as an answer to "Building code", presumably of laziness. This means your mail is filed deep inside the "Building code" thread and hence is likely to be overlooked when someone is not deeply involved in that thread. Better start a new thread at top level, i.e. not as an answer to any other mail.