Re: [avr-gcc-list] Compile error libm.a/libc.a

From: Omar Choudary
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] Compile error libm.a/libc.a
Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2011 23:20:13 +0200

Just as a curiosity ... did you try to build the tools using the
scripts mentioned in this thread:
http://www.avrfreaks.net/index.php?name=PNphpBB2&file=viewtopic&t=42631&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=180

My script should work on any Linux platform providing you with GCC 4.5.2:
http://www.cl.cam.ac.uk/~osc22/files/install_avr_tools.sh

Omar