Re: [avr-gcc-list] List of outstanding avr-gcc patches

From: Johannes Bauer
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] List of outstanding avr-gcc patches
Date: Wed, 01 Sep 2010 10:26:17 +0200

Am 31.08.2010 23:34, schrieb Weddington, Eric:
> [...]

Whoa, just a second: First off: I did not write the above, you quoted
Jörg. Secondly, I never requested anything like a feature to have
web-fora behave like newsreaders. Your posting suggests that I did,
which is where you must have misunderstood me. I merely stated my
personal preference (which I'm entitled to have) and my consequence
(which I also stated, I am not using avrfreaks). I did not bitch or
whine about avrfreaks having the to change, therefore I find your "Get
used to it" quite uncalled for.

Kind regards,
Johannes