Re: [avr-gcc-list] Windows 7 issue ? Avrdude - strange garbage atendof f

From: Josef Eisl
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] Windows 7 issue ? Avrdude - strange garbage atendof filename
Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2009 11:11:12 +0200

Weddington, Eric wrote:

> [...]

Just for the record. It is planned that (most versions of) Windows 7
will ship with a Windows XP (emulation) mode. I don't know if the old XP
shell can be used but at least Cygwin can be installed and used if it
fails on native Windows 7.

http://windowsteamblog.com/blogs/business/archive/2009/04/24/coming-soon-windows-xp-mode-and-windows-virtual-pc.aspx

BR
Josef