RE: [avr-gcc-list] Where report ICE in WinAVR?

From: Weddington, Eric
Subject: RE: [avr-gcc-list] Where report ICE in WinAVR?
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2009 16:24:09 -0700

Except that things change all the time in the compiler. I'm surprised the
compiler didn't complain earlier.

I still suggest that if you want to take on the role of the compiler, then you
need to write an assembler ISR so you have full control, instead of trying to
trick the compiler into doing what you want.