RE: [avr-gcc-list] foo++, subi vs inc?

From: Weddington, Eric
Subject: RE: [avr-gcc-list] foo++, subi vs inc?
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2008 15:55:15 -0700

Keep in mind that SUBI will set the carry flag. INC does not set the carry
flag. I don't know if that is important in this particular case, but it might
be useful info so you don't introduce regressions. Speaking of which, if you
develop a patch, you need to be sure to run the GCC Regression Test Suite.

> PS: is gccint.info a typo?

gccint.info is the GCC Internals documentation in the 'info' format.