[avr-gcc-list] ABI C/C++

From: John Myers
Subject: [avr-gcc-list] ABI C/C++
Date: Sat, 18 Oct 2008 15:25:17 -0700

I've just started looking into the internals of gcc so I'm not sure how much these questions will make sense...

How does the ABI referenced for the libstdc++ relate to the AVR?
If a libstdc++ were created for the AVR would it follow this ABI or does the avr-gcc need to do it differently?

What about the C ABI for gcc (can't find a document for it) does avr-gcc follow the standard gcc ABI or does it need a special one?

Thanks,
John M