Re: [avr-gcc-list] Newbie questions about Procyon AVRlib

From: Joe Strout
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] Newbie questions about Procyon AVRlib
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2008 19:06:22 -0600

On Sep 30, 2008, at 12:32 PM, Chris Kuethe wrote:

I've got a copy of last zipfile from hubbard, the contents match those
from chromiteblue. i've also got a copy of the CCRMA patched tarball.

last night i imported them into a local cvs repository and am working
on making it compile cleanly with "-mmcu=atmega168
-D__AVR_ATmega168__" ... aka arduino. ...
i should probably put up a cvsweb sometime...

AVR Freaks user "Dingo_aus" told me he's making a SourceForge project for it. It might be good for you to coordinate your efforts with his.

Thanks,
- Joe