Re: [avr-gcc-list] cbr and negative numbers

From: Ruud Vlaming
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] cbr and negative numbers
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2008 18:33:59 +0200

On Friday 12 September 2008 17:19, Gre7g Luterman wrote:
> > So have a look at my OS for the AVR, sources included (GPLv3)
> > http://www.femtoos.org/
> > ;-)
>
> There's an OS for the AVR?
It is for the AVR but at this moment there is only one port,
for the ATtiny861,461,261 The OS is complete in its functionality
and right now i am porting to ATmega16A, ATmega 48P-88P-168P-328P
ATmega 164P-324P-644P and ATmega 640-1280-1281. I expect this
to be ready in approx 4 - 6 weeks (it is a spare time project ;-)

> Is it stable yet?
Difficult to say. There has not been much peer review until now so
nothing i say can be backed by others. Let me mention two
extremes:
The good: I have version 0.82 running for 5 months round the clock
now without any problems. (it is controling the lights in the hall)
The bad: It is very easy to make it instable by careless configuration.

Since we are getting off topic here, it is better to continue this
thread, if needed, on the avr-chat. If you have questions i'll be happy
to awnser them.

Have fun with my OS.

Ruud.