[avr-gcc-list] Re: [patch #6004] "main-as-normal" patches for GCC

From: Rolf Ebert
Subject: [avr-gcc-list] Re: [patch #6004] "main-as-normal" patches for GCC
Date: Mon, 02 Jun 2008 19:56:10 +0200

Anatoly Sokolov schrieb in avr-libc-devel:

The 'OS_main' attribute added in GCC 4.4.
The 'OS_main' patch for GCC 4.3 and 4.2 stored on WinAVR project SVN
repository.

Is there some documentation out there about the effect of all the AVR specific attributes? I'd like to understand the puposes and (generated code) consequences of

OS_main
OS_task
naked

I know, it had been discussed on one of the mailing lists, but I'd like to see some kind of summary.

Thanks for all the work, Anatoly and all other contributors.

    Rolf