Re: [avr-gcc-list] error: sys/types.h

From: Joerg Wunsch
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] error: sys/types.h
Date: Sat, 22 Mar 2008 08:45:52 +0100 (MET)

FRANCISCO ESPINOLA <address@hidden> wrote:

We don't have an operating system, so there's no sys/types.h.

> But I disable the libssp because the below error.

Which is the correct thing to do.  libssp is not supported on the AVR
(and basically, it would only make sense supporting it in an operating
system environment).

So what's your question, are you still running into problems even
without libssp?

Btw., if you build AVR-GCC yourself, you might lack a number of
patches that keep it up to pace with Atmel's development.  You might
want to have a look at Bingo600's Linux build script here:

http://www.avrfreaks.net/index.php?name=PNphpBB2&file=viewtopic&t=42631