Re: [avr-gcc-list] Re: AVR bug fix status

From: Andy H
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] Re: AVR bug fix status
Date: Sun, 16 Mar 2008 14:15:00 -0400

Also we need volunteer to run patches for regressions

1) AVR target - I just do execute/torture
2) 686 target - so that proof looks better on primary target

I only have CYGWIN - which is way too slow for testsuite - I think it takes 2/3 hours for just torture/execute and it would not be better for any other target.

I looked at converting dejagnu - but first problem is that it uses a load of unix shell commands. They would need changing to DOS. So its back in the "Too difficult" tray.

Andy