Re: [avr-gcc-list] programmer notepad lost

From: Andi
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] programmer notepad lost
Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2008 11:20:20 +0700

Hi,

Looks like i know where the error is.
After I install the WinAVR, the installer package will link to web with IP:0.0.0.0 port:HTTP, if I block this connection, The Installer Package will delete (?) the files in pn folder after extract the files, except i allow this connection.

Regards,

Andi

----- Original Message ----- From: "Weddington, Eric" <address@hidden>