Re: [avr-gcc-list] C code calling ASM functions

From: Gabriel Ortiz Lour
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] C code calling ASM functions
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2008 16:00:20 -0800 (PST)

Hi again,

  I apologies again, and would like to submit the code that this problem
lead to, nothing to do with the original topic, by the way.

I was trying to do something like a project i've read about "Design of a
Microcontroller-Based Ethernet Messaging Device" from David Clausen. I've
got it assembled on a protoboard to test the design and got his ASM code for
an AT90S8515, but I'm trying to run it on a ATTiny2313 for now, and have
translated de ASM code to C, but having some trouble to test it, since my
"construction" here isn't too "professional"...

Anyway, here is the code I have so far:
http://www.nabble.com/file/p15172557/avr-ne2k-c.tar.gz avr-ne2k-c.tar.gz

and the PDF with the original ASM code is in:

http://www.dclausen.net/projects/avr_ethernet/
dclausen_ee281_writeup.pdf

Gabriel