RE: [avr-gcc-list] Problem with delay loop

From: Eric Weddington
Subject: RE: [avr-gcc-list] Problem with delay loop
Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2007 06:48:50 -0600

I checked the avr-libc docs, and it's not in the FAQ strangely enough. It's
asked so often, it should be #2.

Would someone be willing to write up some text and submit it to the Patch
Tracker on the avr-libc project? We'll make sure that it gets in the docs
for the next release.

Thanks
Eric Weddington