RE: [avr-gcc-list] error in inline assembler docu found at:http://www.no

From: Eric Weddington
Subject: RE: [avr-gcc-list] error in inline assembler docu found at:http://www.nongnu.org/avr-libc/user-manual/inline_asm.html
Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2007 14:14:40 -0600

Thanks for the feedback on this. Yes, the inline assembler documentation
needs some updating. We've had other bug reports for the docs as well.

Can you please fill out a bug tracker at the avr-libc project on Savannah?:
<http://savannah.nongnu.org/projects/avr-libc>
Emails have a tendency to get lost and we don't want to forget this issue.

Thanks
Eric Weddington