Re: [avr-gcc-list] suggestion

From: igor_karpov
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] suggestion
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2006 13:39:14 +0200 (CEST)

Sure I compile with -Os, and I know that sbi/cbi is deprecated, I just
have an old code that already has cbi/sbi..
My program controls graphical LCD so it toggles 1-2-3 bits in I/O a lot,
that's why I've saved on this.

I agree that it can change semantics by introducing delays. Nevertheless,
there are cases when this kind of optimization is ok (like mine).. and
it would be nice to have the ability to turn it on.

--Igor