RE: [avr-gcc-list] "Volatile"

From: David Harper
Subject: RE: [avr-gcc-list] "Volatile"
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2005 16:23:21 -0500

I'm certainly no expert, but when I'm modifying variables that could also
potentially be modified at the interrupt level, I disable interrupts before I
change the variable and reenable them afterwards.

Dave

Dave Harper             Chiaro Networks
972-739-7919 (voice)    251 Renner Pkwy.
972-739-8020 (fax)      Richardson, TX 75080