Re: [avr-gcc-list] avr-gcc/avr-binutils/avr-libc and the ATMega168 - wh

From: Victoria Welch
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] avr-gcc/avr-binutils/avr-libc and the ATMega168 - what am I doing wrong, tnx!
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2005 22:09:16 -0800

On Friday 28 January 2005 20:14, Victoria Welch wrote:
> Hi All,
>
>   It looks like I got it all done and it is working with
> the exception of the sbi() and cbi() macros which seem to
> have disappeared :-(.

Found the fix for the sbi(); and cbi(); problem :-).

Spoke too soon, apparently whichever comes up with all
the .h files (avr/uart.h, avr/twi.h) either didn't work or
put them in some odd place, sigh...

Perhaps once I track this down I will have it.

More gory details to follow :-).

Take care, V.
--
Victoria Welch, WV9K/7.  "Engineering is the art of making
what you want from things you can get."-  Jerry Avins