Re: Fw: [avr-gcc-list] hi guys a new bie having prob with IAR format

From: Richard Urwin
Subject: Re: Fw: [avr-gcc-list] hi guys a new bie having prob with IAR format
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2005 07:59:27 +0000

On Tuesday 18 Jan 2005 5:45 am, Royce & Sharal Pereira wrote:
> Hi  Gaurav,

Because, just maybe, there is someone on the list with experience of
doing the same thing?

> > i m not able to figure out what is TCNT3,16bit in atmeg128, doing
> > in this
>
> particular code
>
> Huh? This is from your own mail:
> * Supported devices : This example is written for the ATmega128.

That's what he said. He's got code for the 128 under IAR that he wants
to understand and port to the 169 in AVRGCC. That's a perfectly
acceptable request. Maybe you want him to write off avrgcc users as
insular ogres and develop in IAR instead?

--
Richard Urwin