Re: [avr-gcc-list] A couple of optimizer suggestions

From: E. Weddington
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] A couple of optimizer suggestions
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2005 09:31:00 -0700

Brian Dean wrote:

On Fri, Jan 14, 2005 at 10:12:56AM -0700, E. Weddington wrote:

Unfortunately, (and you already know this), wishing for things won't
get them done. Hacking up a patch, will.  Sorry. :-(

Yes, yes, of course - I know that.  I also know that it's doubtful
that I will get to it, so it surely doesn't hurt to toss the ideas out
on the off chance that someone else might take the idea and run with
it does it?

It's absolutely fine with me! :-)

Eric