Re: [avr-gcc-list] Strings getting clobbered trying to load avr-gcc out

From: E. Weddington
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] Strings getting clobbered trying to load avr-gcc output .hex file into avr studio 4
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2004 16:18:06 -0700

James Washer wrote:

Not sure what cause is. Work-around for now is to copy .hex file from linux to
windows, then open with avr studio. Too much to do right now to track this
down. I'll report back later when I find root cause

- jim

Really, it would be much easier if you used the WinAVR distribution. Then you wouldn't have to mess with copying or Samba....