[avr-gcc-list] generic queue library for AVR GCC?

From: David Morrison
Subject: [avr-gcc-list] generic queue library for AVR GCC?
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2004 21:09:51 -0800 (PST)

I know this is a long shot but I am developing an interrupt driven CAN
controller and was wondering if anyone knows of a generic queue library for use
with AVR GCC?  For some reason I am having major issues with the one that I
wrote and am ready to chuck it in place of something better.

Thanks,
dave

I have always wished that my computer would be as easy to use as my telephone.
-Bjarne Stroustrup, computer science professor, designer of C++
programming language (1950- )