[avr-gcc-list]

From: 李奇越
Subject: [avr-gcc-list]
Date: Tue, 9 Nov 2004 10:20:28 +0800

hi all:
        I'm a beginner of winavr,and not familar with makefile.When I
try to build a new project and using avr-gcc to compiler the program,
the error messages are as follows:
/usr/local/avr/include/avr/io.h:225:6:warning:#warning "device type not defined"
/usr/local/avr/include/avr/interrupt.h:112:3:#error "No valid external interrupt
control register defined"

Do I need to include some header files in my program?
And can somebody mail me a sample project?
Thanks