[avr-gcc-list] Avrora mailing list now available

From: Ben L. Titzer
Date: Sat, 9 Oct 2004 19:10:49 -0700

Hello everyone,

Due to the volume of email that I have received about Avrora, our new Java-based AVR simulator, I have established a mailing list for discussion and help.

If you are interested in hearing about updates and discussing the useful information that can be obtained with Avrora's profiling and monitoring capabilities, feel free to join the list.