Re: [avr-gcc-list] Bootloader Wierdness

From: Reza Naima
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] Bootloader Wierdness
Date: Sat, 21 Aug 2004 02:38:42 -0700

I've got a bugfix, need to put it online.  Will do that sometime this
weekend.  I've also talked to Bryce who wrote the avr terminal program
(generic terminal program) -- he said he's willing to incorporate the
bootloader reflashing code into his terminal program which will be
great...

http://www.reza.net/avr

Reza

On Wed, Aug 11, 2004 at 03:06:07PM +0200, PETRIK Gergely sent me this...