RE: [avr-gcc-list] SPI Interfacing

From: Frank Van Hooft
Subject: RE: [avr-gcc-list] SPI Interfacing
Date: Fri, 2 Jan 2004 11:09:30 -0800

A quick look at your datasheet appears to me that your ltc2413
only outputs data on its SPI port. Which is why it only has 3
of the 4 SPI pins. It seems to me you might consider:

ltc2413     mega128
===================
sck         sck
sdo         miso
cs          ss

You won't use the mosi pin on the mega128 because you can't
transmit data to the ltc2413; you can only receive data from it.
(This assumes you make the mega128 be the SPI bus master.)

Just a thought. I suggest you go through the datasheet with some
care. But this is what it looks like after a 20-second glance to me.

Kind regards,

Frank.

http://www.frankvh.com/mp3player