Re: [avr-gcc-list] state machine.

From: Herb Peyerl
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] state machine.
Date: Thu, 01 Jan 2004 14:21:16 -0700

Ralph Mason <address@hidden>  wrote:
 > The source is down loadable and distributed for free from the site.  I
 > totally reccomend the book though.

The source is downloadable but you can't unzip it without a password
that you can only legitimately get by having the book and the CD that
came with it.  (ie: concatenate the first word on page foo with the
number of bytes of this file and the last word on chapter bar). The
license also says something about not distributing code either from the
program or derived by the program...  I'm not sure if that means you
can't distribute the code output of the program...

But anyway, I'm sure the book is great and all, but I think it's probably
more than I need for this project.  Not to mention my timeline isn't
compatible with reading a book for this project.

Thanks.

---
Real PC Serial console & remote reset - The PC Weasel! http://www.realweasel.com