Re: [avr-gcc-list] Re: AVR-LIBC Download

From: Christopher X. Candreva
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] Re: AVR-LIBC Download
Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2003 17:05:48 -0500 (EST)

On Tue, 30 Dec 2003, Theodore A. Roth wrote:

> I've uploaded the latest avr-libc, uisp and simulavr. The uisp and
> simulavr tarballs are the latest from cvs which will mostly be released

I've just made all the file and .sig's available at
http://jubal.westnet.com/AVR/

Feel free to link there from the web site, until Savanah is up again.

> I didn't upload avrdude, since that is Brian Dean's baby. If he wants,
> I can sign and upload the 4.2.0 release (latest stable) and possible the
> latest cvs (soon to be released too).

> If anyone want's anything else, I can either upload to Chris's site (if
> he is ok with that ;-) or email it directly to you if you specfiy that.

No prob -- just drop me an e-mail so I know to move then from the FTP
incomming area to the web directory.

Chris Candreva  -- address@hidden -- (914) 967-7816
http://www.westnet.com/