Re: [avr-gcc-list] WinAVR

From: Sander Pool
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] WinAVR
Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2003 10:51:35 -0800

Eric,

sorry to hear you can't maintain WinAVR anymore. AVRs have dropped down the
priority list for me but WinAVR was one of the main reasons I stuck with
that processor. I hope someone can pick up this effort as I think it helps
make avrgcc a mainstream tool for programming AVRs.

Thanks very much for your efforts.

    Sander