[avr-gcc-list] printf'ing a string in program memory

From: Tom Harris
Subject: [avr-gcc-list] printf'ing a string in program memory
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2003 15:55:00 +1100

Greetings,

I know about printf_P() that takes a _format_ string in Flash, but any %s
format specifiers still refer to strings in _RAM_. Is there a specifier for
strings in Flash? I am having to use puts_P, but a %-style specifier in the
printf format string would be a lot neater.

TomH <tomh(AT)optiscan(DOT)com>