Re: [avr-gcc-list] new user

From: Andreas Krause
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] new user
Date: Fri, 5 Dec 2003 10:31:41 +0100

"nurdin" <address@hidden> schrieb am 05.12.03 06:55:24:

> hi all,
> im a new user of avr-gcc. i have downloaded it and tried to make some code
> using avr-studio ver3.56 but i dont know how to compile the code.it will be
> so helped i someone could tell me step by step to compile c with avr-gcc
> until i get he hex file or maybe someone could lead me to link that could
> answer the problem :)
>
> thanx, its great to have lots of tutor in this milis.
>
> regards,
>
> Rakhmat Nurdin

Hi !

You should read the manuals first. A good starting point is

http://jamesthornton.com/linux/LinuxFocus/English/March2002/article231.shtml

For more Information about avr-gcc for Windows try
http://www.avrfreaks.net

regards,
Andreas

Horoskop, Comics, VIPs, Wetter, Sport und Lotto im WEB.DE Screensaver1.2
Kostenlos downloaden: http://screensaver.web.de/?mc=021110