Re: [avr-gcc-list] Migration from AVR GCC to WinAVR or new Linux avr-gcc

From: eric
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] Migration from AVR GCC to WinAVR or new Linux avr-gcc
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2003 17:52:13 GMT

> Hi guys,
>
> I'am sorry for bothering you again, but I have some
problems, while transfering existing
projects from old AVR GCC to the new WinAVR 20030913 or the
new version for Linux
(20030805).

> I took the code from AVR GCC and without any changes try
to compile this with new avr-gcc.

> OK, I receive few warnings (io.h -> avr/io.h, ...) and
when I change this compilation
complete without any warnings or errors, but whe I programm
device - nothing - it's not
working ?? :-((

> Do I missing something?

How are you programming your device, i.e. which tool are
you using? Is the download successful?

What processor? What are you trying to
do?