Re: [avr-gcc-list] How to do multi-line assembler macros?

From: Brian Dean
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] How to do multi-line assembler macros?
Date: Tue, 9 Sep 2003 17:56:22 -0400

Hi Oleksandr,

I sent you mail directly in response to your note, but your e-mail
server rejected my message, claiming I'm a spam source:

        ... while talking to relay1a.carrier.kiev.ua.:
        >>> MAIL From:<address@hidden>
        <<< 550 5.7.1 Spam source
        554 5.0.0 Service unavailable

This is not true!  Please realize that it is common practice by virii
and spammers alike to spoof the source address.  In fact, I frequently
receive "undeliverable" notifications for messages I never sent with
the "from" address as being from any one of my 3 common e-mail
addresses!  I (and others) have absolutely no control over this
spoofing so there literally nothing of substance we can do to keep it
from happening. :-(

-Brian
--
Brian Dean, address@hidden
BDMICRO - Maker of the MAVRIC ATmega128 Dev Board