[avr-gcc-list] Objtool crash

From: Larry Barello
Subject: [avr-gcc-list] Objtool crash
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2003 15:58:05 -0800

As usual, please tell me if there is a better forum for this...

I have a small, assembly only, program.  When I try to generate a COFF
file for it, objtool crashes.  This has been the case in both releases
of Winavr (XP).  Fortunately, I found that the old avr-objcopy.exe
from an experimental 3.2 release still works so I could at least trace
through my code.

Oddly enough, C applications with assembly code modules load and debug
just fine under COFF.