Re: [avr-gcc-list] Re: How about "C": AVR306 for GCC

From: Sander Pool
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] Re: How about "C": AVR306 for GCC
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2003 17:47:34 -0800

Be sure to also check out the various examples of avr-gcc that can be found
on avrfreaks.com and elsewhere. The WinAVR release includes some sample code
as well. If you can figure out how to use avr-gcc by reading the .h files
then I guess you don't need examples but maybe they come in handy anyway :-)

    Sander