RE: [avr-gcc-list] AVaRICE and gdb windows port

From: Marc Wetzel
Subject: RE: [avr-gcc-list] AVaRICE and gdb windows port
Date: Sun, 23 Feb 2003 12:36:07 +0100

I managed to compile gdb-5.2.1 under mingw (and cygwin).
I also managed compiling avarice (the intel and the original version)
under cygwin only. (mingw failed because of missing termios library)

Right now I'm trying to get gdb-5.3 compiled... Until now, i just get a
coredumping executable.

What would help for the avarice project would be a complete rewrite of
the "low-level" input/output routines the "windows" way.

Greetings
/Marc