[avr-gcc-list] jtag ice comments

From: David Gay
Subject: [avr-gcc-list] jtag ice comments
Date: Fri, 07 Feb 2003 17:39:56 -0800

Various useful bits of info for those using JTAG ice...

- I have an updated version of avarice hiding inside the nesC project at
http://sourceforge.net/projects/nescc/
   Check the nesc/gdb/avarice cvs directory
   I'm still actively changing it... (it should handle interrupts better soon)
- The new version of AVR studio (4.06rc1) uploads a new firmware version to
the JTAG ICE board via the serial port. I'm sure somebody would be interested
in this...

David Gay