Re: [avr-gcc-list] Programming a DT006 on Win2K from GCC-AVR/AVR Studio

From: Alex Shepherd
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] Programming a DT006 on Win2K from GCC-AVR/AVR Studio 3
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2002 22:36:20 +1200

> ISP = C:/avrgcc/bin/uisp.exe
> install: $(TARG)
>          $(ISP) -v=3 -dprog=stk200 --hash=1024 --erase --upload
if=$(TARG).hex

Well I now have uisp working with the following command line:

uisp -dprog=dt006 --erase --upload if=LocoNetMon.hex -v=3 -dno-poll

If I don't att the -dno-poll option I get an error message:

#Error: Data polling readback status: write=0x1c read=0x7f
If device was erased disable polling with the -dno-poll option.

Is this bad or is there something else I need to do?

The device seems to program and run ok - it just takes about 15s to program
where as PonyProg takes about 7s which is about half the time...

Any suggestions?

Alex Shepherd

avr-gcc-list at http://avr1.org