[avr-gcc-list] Interrupt redirect?

From: v . sluiter
Subject: [avr-gcc-list] Interrupt redirect?
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2002 20:30:40 +0200 (MEST)

Hello all,

Currentlt I'm working with a Mega161 that has to control two identical
modules, each with one of the UARTs @ 115k2. The 'problem' is that the modules
work in-sync with each other, so both of them send and receive at the same time.
At this moment I'm using the two 'SIGNAL' handlers SIG_UART_RX and
SIG_UART1_RX for receiving. These mess up the programm, because they interrupt
together, although only one interrupt is needed. Could the solution be as
simple as
changeing the interrupt vector in iom161.h file, and directing both
interrupts to the same routine?
Other ideas are welcome too!

Greetings, Victor Sluiter

http://www.gmx.net