[avr-gcc-list] Re: Patch for Win32 build of avr-gcc to support ATMega128

From: Matthias Lange
Subject: [avr-gcc-list] Re: Patch for Win32 build of avr-gcc to support ATMega128
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2002 17:37:25 +0100

Anton Erasmus wrote:

> Hi Matthias,
>
> Thanks for the iomacros.h additions.
>
> If your compiler build accepts the mcu=atmega128 option, then it
> already has support for the atmega128. It should not be
> neccessary to manually link with  crtm128.o.
>
> If I specify mcu=atmega128 on the Win32 binary build from
> avrfreaks.net, then I get the error: cc1.exe: MCU `atmega128' not
> supported
>
> Regards
>    Anton Erasmus

Hi Anton,

it is possible that my compiler has the 128 support. I tried several
patches and use the avr-libc-20020115, where I uncommented the 128
option in the configure file. But I didn't get it to work. I am not
really sure if I made som mistakes because I am a little new on Linux.
But with your crtm128.o it works and I can work again on my project.

Best regards

-Matthias Lange
avr-gcc-list at http://avr1.org