[avr-gcc-list] avrFreak GCC

From: Panther
Subject: [avr-gcc-list] avrFreak GCC
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2001 07:57:51 +0530

Hi,

I would not get it to work even in the default C:\avrgcc,

I downloaded the files yesterday 12/16. I have taken care of the to keep all
thing as default as mentioned in the pdf file. trg=gcctest1 (without
extension) the gcc_cmp.bat in the path but still i am not able to get it to
work?

I have a Celron 333Mhz with 128MB Ram OS win98 Second edition ( final )
1. The installation of avrgcc is c:\avrgcc
2. The avr studio is installed e:\atmel\AVR Studio353 and
3. The gcc_cmp.bat is in the C:\
2. The Compiler output Says "Error Detected during link stage. Stopped"

All help to get this working would be a great help, thanks in advance

Srikanth Kamath T

Message: 2