[avr-gcc-list] Newbie

From: Florin Birnescu
Subject: [avr-gcc-list] Newbie
Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2001 18:39:42 +0200 (EET)

Hello everyone,
I am new with avr-gcc and I ask for a little help from you. I'have some
experience with AVRs (have made a frequency synthesis using a at90s1200
and mc145170, and also an encoder using at90s2313) but I only used AVR
Studio's Assembler; I also know some C/C++ programming and  a little Linux
(user level mostly). I have downloaded and installed avr-gcc and now I
would be very happy if you could guide me a little. Tell me where I could
find some getting started instructions and some explained examples of
avr-gcc programms.
Thanks,
Florin Birnescu