Re: [avr-gcc-list] gdb5.1 & patch & simulator

From: Theodore A. Roth
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] gdb5.1 & patch & simulator
Date: Wed, 5 Dec 2001 10:22:16 -0700 (MST)

I've got the beginnings of a simulator here:

http://res099095.halls.colostate.edu/programs/simulavr

I'll be putting version 0.0.10 up later today so wait for that.
(There's a link there to gdb-5.0-avr-patch-0.1.)

I'm working on a patch for gdb-5.1 right now. I've been doing a lot of
digging in the gdb-5.0 avr patch (latest is 0.1) and have a patch to apply
on top of that in my simulavr project's source. In my opinion, all the
patches out there for gdb are broken for use with any simulator. I'm
working on fixing this right now, but it's going to take some time.

Ted Roth