Re: [avr-gcc-list] ATMega128 AVR-GCC support

From: Scott Finneran
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] ATMega128 AVR-GCC support
Date: Mon, 03 Dec 2001 09:34:35 +1100

Heinrich Vermeulen wrote:

> Hi
Hello.

> 1) Are there any compiler support for the ATMega128?
We are currently compiling C++, C and assembler for the ATMega128. Peter Jansen
submitted patches for this in the past few weeks. I believe that at least some
of this is in
the CVS tree for GCC and binutils.
The same patches were also sent to this mailing list around the same time so
check out the list archive. If you want to play things on the safe side, ask
the GCC and
binutils maintainers and wait for the next release.

> 2) Are there any support for the JTAG interface on Linux? If not, how far is
> it as this stage?
http://avarice.sourceforge.net. Status: It works. The only major feature which
needs to be added (as soon as I get a spare hour or two) is data space
breakpoints.

Cheers,

Scott