Re: [avr-gcc-list] Can't Use Avrobj with EEPROM (can't find source file,

From: Christoph Plattner
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] Can't Use Avrobj with EEPROM (can't find source file, nordic file error)
Date: Tue Jan 30 20:23:04 2001

Hello !

I had the problem, that the linker gives out an error,
that it has 2 overloapping addresses between the code
section and the eerpom section. I also use this
contruct described below, but all running under Linux.

Further there must be a official way to produce the HEX
file from code (section text) and one of setction EEPROM,
to program them independent with `uisp'.

I hope you can aslo help me, here.

Cheers
        Christoph