[avr-chat] I: need help on avr-libv and winavr

From: Carlo Ossanna
Subject: [avr-chat] I: need help on avr-libv and winavr
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2010 08:16:29 +0200

Sorry,

I forgot to the most important definition in the specification :

7. I need to update the application section (RWW) + (NRWW) excluding the boot loader section

   (this probably means that the interrupt vector table in the boot section must be replicated in the high end part of the application (NRWW section).

   Due to the fact that I can not ch’ange the vector jump table in the boot section I propably have to have an added interrupt ventor jump teable

   In the application NRWW section at a fixed start address, hose jumps change depending on the new addresses of the ISRs in the application section.

Please, see the diagram below :