[avr-chat] ADC conversion

From: Flash
Subject: [avr-chat] ADC conversion
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2006 14:36:19 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

How can I connect 4 single ended channels for conversion on Atmega128 ADC in
differential mode?
Do I need to use 4 differential op amp in front of Atmega (for single to
differential conversion)?
I have a little confusion whit common  negative terminal ADC1, how connect 2
or more negative inputs for differential conversion?

If some have schematic of connecting two or more single ended channels for
conversion in differential mode
on atmega128 (or some other atmega) it will be nice to see..

Thanks in advance!