[avr-chat] Re:C++ maintainer

From: Steve Franks
Subject: [avr-chat] Re:C++ maintainer
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2006 12:11:54 -0700

Oh, while you are at it, move the vtables out to ROM, please. :-)

--

J"org Wunsch                                           Unix support engineer
address@hidden        http://www.interface-systems.de/~j/

I'd really love that. Would try it myself, but I guess it would require a lot
of hard work to dig into the g++ code for someone who has never looked into
it.

So, I'm crazy enough to try, but wouldn't even know where to get started (beyone downloading the gcc source and attempting to build).  Is there a "roadmap for g++ maintainers" located anywhere?  A doxy file, a map of the basic structure of the source, anything like that?

Steve

--
Steve Franks, KE7BTE
Staff Engineer