[avr-chat] avr-libc simple demo on atmega32

From: Chris Bare
Subject: [avr-chat] avr-libc simple demo on atmega32
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2006 16:31:50 -0500 (EST)

I've got the DevBoard-M32 from http://www.wrighthobbies.net and I'm trying to
get the simple demo from avr libc running on it.

I've built it for the m32 target, and it seems to download fine, but the led
never lights. I connected the led to pin 19 (PD5 aka OC1A). I'm sure I have
the led wired correctly because it worked with the test program that came on
the board (using a different pin).

I'm just getting started with the avr and microcontrollers in general, so any
suggestions would be appreciated.
--
Chris Bare
address@hidden